Tuesday 10 November 2009

A walk along the beach  


Today I thought that  would go for a walk so I desicdeed to go to the beach, I needed so air and needed to collect some things for a workshop plus I  always feel inspired when I go to the beach.



It was cold and the sea was so noisy today



The weather was such a mix of beautiful sunshine and thundery spells




 
 Massive clouds would roll in from nowhere and it would make you feel like they had sunk up on you 
 


When the clouds were so dark  on side and bright another it had a sense of stormmy atmosphere
but it was ok it was so nice to get some fresh air into my lungs today , I walked up and down the beach serching for pebbles and stones for one of my workshops, hardly anyone was around it was strange.



 
Here are some of my findings 

No comments: