Monday 8 December 2008

Thoughts on christmas . . . . .

Thoughts on Christmas
With "The Wrong Hand"



So not long now and it will be Christmas so i have been thinking of how i can incorporate my designs and my work in with ideas for Christmas presents.

For me I have many people who i would like to give a gift to at Christmas, I am the eldest of seven and one of twenty nine grandchildren.
My brothers, sisters and parents are the people who i would normally give gifts to so I am currently thinking of ways which i can incorporate my work with gifts to make for them.

Also by making gifts it becomes much more personal , as well as saving money but it also allows me to look at my work in a more of a practical way thinking of products they could be.


So . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

With the current work that I have been doing using the wrong hand and thinking of individuals I have come up with some Christmas present ideas such as . . . . . . . .



This is a T-shirt design that i did free hand no printing involved as i could not lift the screen at this time. But i thought that i could make personalised T-shirts for family members by drawing on them with "The Wrong Hand".
This T-shirt was the first that i did for my sister Elizabeth who is 14 years old, she loves music, fashion and creating her own style.


These are brooches which I made up of unwanted necklaces which I took apart and put them together on to a giant safety pin. Also ideas for Christmas presents.


I made these button hearts because I have a massive collection of buttons they were quick and easy to put together so i could make lots of them as presents for people. . . .


They are simply threaded onto wire and shaped as I do so in to a heart , surprisingly they keep there shape.

No comments: