Friday 8 January 2010

The Year Starts with:



Cold 
"It is ok to feel this icy cold weather, embrace it as it is forced upon us and feel heat from the warmth of the heart." HH


Ice 
"Ice, everywhere right now and so cold I don't want to go out, but from inside you look out at everything that is ice, as it glistens like stars on the ground in daylight" HH


Snow
"I laugh at how this country deals with snow, we have had so much warning for weeks and yet no one is prepared. . . . .and I think to some extent it is because of the potability of having a "SNOW DAY!" it is strange it disrupts everything but yet it makes everyone smile and act like children, snow makes people happy" HH



New Starts 
"Nobody can go back in time and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending, I put lots of things off always till tomorrow but it gets me no where, I cant go back but I can go forward and I have started sorting all the things I said I would a long time a go and I feel good for it!" HH


Lots of Thoughts 

"I am going to try my best to write down thoughts and ideas and not let them take over my head, I forget the bad good ones and always get bogged down with the bad ones so now it is time to process all these thoughts in a Positive way"  HH


And a Lot of washing to clean 
the journey to the laundrette was like an adventure, back pack, boats on, gloves, hat scarf, and a big smile on face. I woke up at the crack of dawn, there was no snow at this point, it was a cold night. But an hour in to me being awake the heavens opened and released Narnia on to Falmouth.
Here are some of the photos I took on my phone; 



 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Ella Masters said...

i live up that road :)