Friday 21 August 2009

Work Experience, and Workshops

Filming and documenting the summer schools experience

As part of the whole experience the students get to create their own film which they have to writ and film all them selvfs. Part of the filming is to document the activities they take part in and part of that filming is done by staff like myself HA!
This was brilliant to learn, I feel that I learnt so much and if I had not have taken part in summer schools then I wouldn't have learnt so much of theses things. I did quite a bit of filming through the whole summer school experience and i really enjoyed it as well as learning how to edit and what goes in to putting together film and sound, and learning how to put together a live script and film and capture it all on DVD.

No comments: